The McCormick County School District's Human Resources department is available to serve the district through recruiting, training, and retaining high-quality personnel for each department within the district.We provide assistance in the following areas:
We are FOCUSed on high student achievement and faculty success!Come Learn, Grow, and Teach in McCormick!MISSION STATEMENT
- Employment Verification
- Sick/Personal Leave
- Certification and Renewal
The Mission of the Human Resources Department is to recruit and retain the best employees for all positions that serve the students of the McCormick County School District by creating a positive and motivating educational environment for our students and staff.
Why McCormick?Family environment, grounded in traditionSmall class sizes1:1 Chromebook Initiative in middle and high schoolsRelevant professional developmentOutstanding teacher mentoringSupport system for becoming Highly Qualified45 minutes from Augusta, Georgia2.5 hours from Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, NCBeautiful lakes for boating and fishingPublic Golf CoursePlease use the navigation window to the left to find additional helpful resources.Contact UsMcCormick County School DistrictOffice of Human Resources821 North Mine StreetMcCormick, SC 29835864-852-2435 (Phone)864-852-2883 (Fax)Dr. Wally Hall HR Manager 864 - 852 - firstname.lastname@example.orgLina Bell HR Executive Secretary - 864 - 852- email@example.com .us
- Serve as a resource contact for district staff.
- Provide information for schools and media when necessary.
- Maintain updated records, upholding regulations, and legal statutes for staff.
- Plan and provide activities that recognize, encourage and reward staff.
- Provide a strong recruitment and retention plan that encourages quality and diversity.