The McCormick County School District's Human Resources department is available to serve the district through recruiting, training, and retaining high-quality personnel for each department within the district.
We provide assistance in the following areas:
- Employment Verification
- Sick/Personal Leave
- Certification and Renewal
We are FOCUSed on high student achievement and faculty success!
Come Learn, Grow, and Teach in McCormick!
The Mission of the Human Resources Department is to recruit and retain the best employees for all positions that serve the students of the McCormick County School District by creating a positive and motivating educational environment for our students and staff.
- Serve as a resource contact for district staff.
- Provide information for schools and media when necessary.
- Maintain updated records, upholding regulations, and legal statutes for staff.
- Plan and provide activities that recognize, encourage and reward staff.
- Provide a strong recruitment and retention plan that encourages quality and diversity.
Family environment, grounded in tradition
Small class sizes
1:1 Chromebook Initiative in middle and high schools
Relevant professional development
Outstanding teacher mentoring
Support system for becoming Highly Qualified
45 minutes from Augusta, Georgia
2.5 hours from Atlanta, Georgia and Charlotte, NC
Beautiful lakes for boating and fishing
Public Golf Course
Please use the navigation window to the left to find additional helpful resources.
McCormick County School District
Office of Human Resources
821 North Mine Street
McCormick, SC 29835
Lina Bell HR Executive Secretary - 864 - 852- 0632