Deadline for Yearbook Pictures from Home
- Deadline for Yearbook Pictures from Home
Any student, Virtual or Hybrid, who hasn’t already taken their yearbook pictures can do so from the comfort of home and share with Mrs. Brantley for inclusion in the 20=21 MHS yearbook. Dress code rules will be enforced and pictures of students not in dress code will not be included in the yearbook.
This is a limited time offer. The deadline is Wednesday, February 10th.
Here’s how it works
1. Download the Shutterfly app
2. Once in the app, type in the search bar "Picture Day Snaps" and then Select a picture package
3. Smile! Snap a quick pic
4. Customize your image with your favorite background
5. Order your picture package for as low at $4.99
6. Email your picture to the MHS Yearbook Advisor, Mrs. Brantley @ email@example.com
Don’t miss a year! Visit the Shutterfly app to learn more.