Arriving and Leaving School
- Students should not arrive at school before 7:30 a.m. Teachers are not on duty to supervise students before 7:30 a.m.
- Upon arrival, students should go to the gym and be seated with something to read or study.
- When loading the buses in the afternoon, remain in your assigned room until your bus number is called. You will load buses from your last period class.
- Students being picked up in automobiles will be dismissed by an announcement. These students should leave the school campus immediately.
- You are expected to ride only one bus. Ride the same bus to and from school. Changing of buses is not permitted unless authorized by the administration. Students will be governed by the McCormick School District's rules on school bus discipline. Failure to do so will result in suspension from the bus.
- If a student arrives at school after 8:00 a.m., he/she must sign in at the main office.
- No early dismissal is allowed after 2:30 p.m.