1. We influence the future.
2. One person can make a difference.
3. Excellence is worth the effort.
4. All individuals have the ability to learn.
5. Education is a powerful resource to enhance the quality of life.
6. Every individual is entitled to a safe and secure learning environment.
7. Respect is essential for an effective educational environment.
8. Learning is a life-long process.
9. The community and the individual are responsible to each other.
10. Parents/Guardians are responsible for their children.
11. The family is the most important unit in the life of the individual.
12. There is a Supreme Being.
13. Human life is sacred.
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM Kindergarten Promotion
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM MMS Field Day
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM MES 5th Grade Promotion
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM MMS 8th Grade Awards/Transition Ceremony
8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Last Day for students-Half Day/Graduation
9:00 AM - 9:50 AM MES Honors Program Grades 1-2
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM MES Grades 3-4 Honors Program
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM MHS Graduation Ceremony