McCormick High School Graduation Guidelines
· Dress: Male graduates will wear a white collared shirt, black tie, long dark slacks, black socks and black dress shoes. Female graduates will wear a dark colored dress, skin toned stockings and black dress shoes. No slides or flip flops.
· Graduation Rehearsal is mandatory: Rehearsal is scheduled to begin after the senior breakfast. This is a dress rehearsal. Make sure you bring all academic regalia.
· Senior Breakfast begins at 8:30 in the MHS cafeteria.
· Senior Parade: After the mandatory rehearsal, graduates will parade through the elementary and middle schools in complete academic regalia.
· Tickets: All graduates will receive 25 tickets once all school debts are paid. Two white tickets for special seating behind the graduates and 23 red tickets for general admission tickets. No one may enter graduation without a ticket.
· Graduation begins at 7:00: Graduates will line up to enter the middle school gym at 6:55. At 6:55, all doors will be locked and no one will be allowed to enter until after the invocation. Parking may be an issue. Please arrive early.
· Graduates are to arrive at the high school gym by 6:15.
· Pictures will be taken by Lifetouch: These pictures may be purchased from Lifetouch.
MHS Students Accepted to College
Nicole Scott, MHS 2014-15 Teacher of the Year