Become a part of our team as a substitute!
McCormick County School District is looking for members to join our team as a substitute. Substitutes serve in classrooms when teachers are absent. In order to serve you must have at least a high school dipoma. Salary ise based on level a certified or non certified scale based on the position. In order to become a substitute you will need the following:
1. Apply online on applitrack.com/mccormick/onlineapp include 3 references
2. A satisfactory SLED check
3. Interview with HR personnel and attend training
4. A TB skin test read within 72 hours by a doctor
5. Complete Blood Borne Pathogens training
6. Complete required paperwork with HR Coordinator regarding payroll. Provide a copy of your Driver's License, Social Security Card, and voided check for direct deposit
Serving in a certified position without a SC cerificate $60/day with a SC certificate $70/day
Long Term Substitute status and pay begin on day 15.
Serving in a certified position without a SC cerificate $85/day with a SC certificate $160/day